Rainsong: CH-OM1000NSK(Item ID: CH-OM1000NSK Serial#: 18555)
Concert Hybrid Series 12-Fret Orchestra Model Cutaway with Carbon Fiber/Fiberglass Body and K&K Pickup
From the Rainsong website:
"RainSong's most refined body shape, the CH-OM features a unidirectional soundboard, hybrid body construction and a short scale 12-fret neck - the perfect combination for an intimate instrument with a warm tone and surprising punch.
Designed with the performing artist in mind, the Concert Hybrid series harmoniously blends the best features from all our lines. We matched the warm and responsive unidirectional Carbon soundboard from the Concert Series, the mellow Carbon/Glass body construction from the Hybrid Series, and the intimate short-scale 12-fret neck. The stunning high-gloss finish on the soundboard is complemented by a visually pleasing satin body and the comfortable playability of a satin neck. Blacked-out appointments give the Concert Hybrid series instruments an understated yet distinctly suave appearance."
Features and Specifications:
• Soundboard - All-Carbon Fiber Unidirectional Carbon soundboard crafted using Projection Tuned Layering technique. No soundboard braces. Pinstripe rosette
• Body - Carbon/Glass hybrid body. No body braces.
• Neck - 12-fret all-Carbon Fiber.
• Fingerboard - Composite fabricated using RainSongs Performance Shape Casting as a single piece.
• Nut, Saddle and Bridge Pins - Tusq
• Finish - UV protective, clear urethane. High gloss on soundboard, satin on back/sides/neck.
• Depth at end-pin - 4.125 inches
• Lower bout - 15.25 inches
• Body Length - 19.5 inches
• Neck width at nut - 1.75 inches
• Scale length - 24.875 inches
• Tuning machines - Black Gotoh with 1:18 gear ratio
• Overall Lengt - 38.5 inches
• Pickup - K&K Pure Western Mini
To learn more about Carbon fiber construction, see: www.rainsong.com .
This guitar includes a hardshell case.
Click below to popup a larger image