Solid State Amps
Fender: 2300010000(Item ID: 2300010000)
From the Fender website:
"Mustang I is a 20-watt closed-back combo with an 8” Special Design speaker that sounds great and pumps serious volume. It contains 24 highly accurate on-board amp presets with tones from vintage Fender sparkle to outrageous modern metal distortion, and a bank of 24 built-in effects including chorus, flanging, phasing, tremolo, vibratone, step filter, reverb, echo, octaver and more — 12 modulation effects and 12 delay and reverb effects in all. It’s great for practice and jam sessions, and an 1/8” headphone jack lets you play loud, even if only for yourself.
Further, connect Mustang I to your computer with free Fender FUSE software and open up a world of possibilities including: on-screen parameter control; deep editing; additional effects; unlimited preset storage; online preset swapping with the Fender FUSE community; and free Fender artist presets. An optional single-button footswitch controls two quick-access presets."
* Amp modeling: 24 onboard presets (unlimited storage with computer).
* USB connectivity for user programming and audio recording output.
* Auxiliary input for media player.
* Chromatic tuner.
* Fender® FUSE™ application for deep editing, preset storage, patch swapping and free artist content.
* Additional effects including fuzz, pitch shifter and touch wah, with even more available through Fender FUSE.
* Ableton® Live Lite 8 Fender Edition studio-quality recording software compatible with Mustang USB recording output.
* AmpliTube® Fender LE software.
Click below to popup a larger image