Fender: 2331100000(Item ID: 2331100000)
Fender Vintage Modified Series Super Champ XD with DSP
From the Fender website:
"Our Super Champ XD takes the vintage Champ into a new era with classic styling, simple controls, a good variety of clean and distorted tones and unmistakable tube feel and performance at a remarkable price.
Fender Vintage Modified Series Super Champ XD
Features include a real tube amp combined with up-to-date extras including versatile amp voicing and superb DSP effects. Its solid-state overdrive and distortion eliminate many of the preamp tube problems that plague tube lovers while providing exemplary tones for rock, blues, country, jazz, metal and more."
* Type - Tube Amplifier with DSP
* Output - 15 watts (Class "AB")
* Ohms - 8 ohms
* Speakers - One 10", 8-ohm Special Design Speaker
* Tube Complement - 1-12AX7A, 2-6V (Diode Rectifier)
* Weight - 24 lbs (10.9 kg)
* Dimensions - Height: 15" (38 cm), Width: 17.5" (45 cm), Depth: 9" (22.9 cm)
* Channels - Two (Normal and Amp Voice)
* Controls - Volume 1,Channel Select Switch, Gain, Volume 2, Voice, Treble, Bass, FX Level, FX Select
* "Voice" Control - 16 Different Amp Voicings Delivering Various Clean and Overdriven Tones for any Style of Music: Blues, Rock, Country, Jazz, Metal, and More.
* Effects - 16 DSP Effects (Vibratone Slow; Vibratone Fast; Delay 130ms; Delay 300ms; Delay 450ms; Large Room Reverb; Concert Hall Reverb; Classic Fender Spring Reverb; Reverb+Delay; Fast Chorus; Deep Chorus; Chorus+Delay; Chorus+Reverb; Tremolo Low Speed; Tremolo Medium Speed; Tremolo High Speed).
External Speaker Output Allows use with External Speaker Cabinet Line Output.
* Red Jeweled Pilot Light
* Covering - Black Textured Vinyl with Silver Grille Cloth
* Chrome Hardware
* Blackface Control Panel
* Footswitch - 2-Button Footswitch for Channel Select, F/X On/Off (not included)
Click below to popup a larger image