Cordoba: F10 FLAMENCO(Item ID: F10 FLAMENCO Serial#: 11820459)
Flamenco with Solid Spruce Top and Solid Cypress Back and Sides
From the Cordoba website:
"The Iberia F7 now has an all-solid counterpart - the all-solid F10 flamenco guitar featuring a solid European spruce top with solid cypress back and sides. It is built with the traditional Spanish flamenco body style - a flat neck angle to give the guitar low action and a flamenco buzz. This guitar also includes a golpeador (tap plate) and the Domingo Esteso mother of pearl rosette."
• Top - Solid European spruce.
• Back and Sides - Solid Cypress
• Binding/Bridge - Indian rosewood binding/Indian rosewood bridge.
• Purfling/Inlay - 6-ply colored wood top purfling, 3-ply maple and ebony back and side purfling.
• Rosette - Mother of Pearl and ebony "Esteso" weave.
• Finish - High gloss PU finish with honey amber tinted back and sides.
• Neck/Fingerboard - Mahogany neck/ebony fingerboard.
• Truss Rod - Yes, 4mm.
• Scale Length - 650mm (25.6").
• Nut Width - 52mm (2.04").
• String Spacing at Saddle - 59mm.
• Fret Marker Inlays - Mother of Pearl at 5, 7, 9.
• Nut/Saddle - Bone.
• Body Width and Length - 290mm (11.4") at upper bout, 370mm (14.6") at lower bout.
• Overall Length - 39".
• Body Depth - 88mm (3.5") at upper bout, 89mm (3.5") at lower bout.
• Tuning Machines - Cordoba Premium Gold tuning machines.
This guitar includes a deluxe hard foamcore travel case.
Click below to popup a larger image