Cordoba: F7 FLAMENCO(Item ID: F7 FLAMENCO Serial#: 91900573)
Iberia Series Flamenco with Solid Spruce and Laminated Cypress Back and Sides
From the Cordoba website:
"A staple in the Iberia series, the F7 features the traditional flamenco wood combination of a solid European spruce top paired with cypress back and sides. It is incredibly lightweight, built in the Spanish tradition with a slightly thinner body depth than a classical guitar. Featuring a flatter neck angle which allows for low action, and the bright, snappy tone characteristic of flamenco guitars, the F7 is the perfect guitar for both beginner and intermediate flamenco players. The built-in truss rod makes adjusting the neck angle on this guitar a breeze! It includes two clear golpeadores (tap plates on both the treble and bass sides)."
• Top - Solid European spruce.
• Back and Sides - Laminated Cypress.
• Binding/Bridge - Indian rosewood binding/Indian rosewood bridge.
• Purfling/Inlay - 3-ply maple and ebony top purfling.
• Rosette - All natural inlaid wood mosaic.
• Finish - High gloss PU finish with honey amber tinted back and sides.
• Neck/Fingerboard - Mahogany neck / Rosewood fingerboard.
• Truss Rod - Yes, 4mm.
• Scale Length - 650mm (25.6").
• Nut Width - 52mm (2.04")
• String Spacing at Saddle - 59mm.
• Fret Marker Inlays - Mother of Pearl on 5,7,9,12.
• Nut/Saddle - Bone.
• Body Width and Length - 285mm (11.2") at upper bout, 370mm (14.6") at lower bout.
• Overall Length - 39".
• Body Depth - 88mm (3.5") at upper bout, 89mm (3.5") at lower bout.
• Tuning Machines - Cordoba Black and Gold Floral tuning machines.
This guitar includes a deluxe Cordoba gigbag.
Click below to popup a larger image