Eastman: MD404-E-BK(Item ID: MD404-E-BK Serial#: 13952114)
A-Style Oval-Hole with Carved Mahogany Back and Sides and Spruce Top, Black Finish, and K&K Pickup
For us, the Eastman line of mandolins represents the very definition of 'best value' for instruments of this type. When one considers how splendidly crafted they are and the high quality of the materials used, then it is easy to appreciate the superior performance characteristics of these instruments. One is tempted to say that they are without peer. This instrument includes a hardshell case.
• Neck Material:Maple
• Fingerboard Radius:12"
• Nut:Bone 1-3/32"
• Fretwire:23 Jescar FW37053
• Scale Length:13 7/8"
• Body Style:A-Style w/ Oval Hole
• Body Dimensions:26 11/16" x 10" x 1 7/8"
• Body Top:Solid Spruce
• Body Back/Sides:Solid Mahogany
• Truss Rod:Single Acting
• Binding Material:Ivoroid
• Logo:Pearl Headstock
• Inlay:Pearl Dots
• Side Dot Color:Black
• Body Finish:Nitrocellulose Gloss Finish
• Neck/Headstock Finish:Nitrocellulose Gloss Finish
• Hardware Color:Chrome
• Tailpiece:Eastman Cast Aluminum Tailpiece
• Bridge:Adjustable Compensated Ebony Bridge
• String Spacing:1 5/8"
• Nut Height:0.018"
• Pickups:l K&K Duotone
• Tuners:Pingwell RM-1583N-26A
• Strap Peg:Ebony
• Case:Hard Shell Case
Click below to popup a larger image