Boss: ACS-PRO(Item ID: ACS-PRO Serial#: Z3J5181)
120 Watt Acoustic "Singer Pro" Combo Amplifier
From the Boss website:
"Incorporating BOSS’s latest advancements in amplifier research, this compact powerhouse produces rich, vibrant sound with unmatched punch and clarity. Independent channels are provided for acoustic guitar and vocal, and each is equipped with discrete analog input circuits and three-band EQ for studio-quality sound. And with additional features such as Acoustic Resonance, looping, automatic vocal harmonies, effects, and much more, the Acoustic Singer Pro gives acoustic musicians everything they need to deliver inspiring and impactful live performances."
Natural Sound with Power, Definition, and Presence
Each amplifier element was carefully engineered to accurately reproduce an instrument’s fast transient response and natural, three-dimensional feel. To achieve this, Boss engineers created a powerful bi-amp design with extended peak power that delivers tight, high-definition sound with ultra-clean broadband frequency response. In addition, a custom woofer and dome tweeter feature innovative materials and precision design points that work together to fill the stage with rich, naturally diffused sound. Other fine details include a unique cabinet construction method that eliminates unwanted resonances, and an integrated tilt-back design for maximum projection.
Guitar Channel with Acoustic Resonance
The Acoustic Singer Pro’s guitar channel features a discrete analog input circuit that provides ample headroom for the quick attack and wide dynamic range of the acoustic guitar. Also included is BOSS’s Acoustic Resonance, which employs advanced processing to eliminate the hard, sterile sound produced by the piezo pickups in most stage guitars. This powerful feature not only enhances the character of your pickup, but also restores the complex natural resonances that are so often lost when amplifying your acoustic. The channel provides a three-band EQ as well, plus a phase switch and notch control for keeping feedback issues at bay. Two types of chorus effects and a guitar-optimized reverb are also on hand to add a finishing touch to your sound.
Automatic Vocal Harmonies
A standout feature of the Acoustic Singer Pro is its vocal harmony function, which creates live harmonies as you sing and play guitar. Your chord progressions are analyzed in real time, generating impressive harmonies perfectly tuned to the key of your song. And if you modulate to a new key, the intelligent processing follows along smoothly and accurately. Two different harmony types are available, plus a unison setting that doubles your voice for more impact.
Features and Specs:
• 120–watt bi-amp design with custom-designed 8-inch woofer and dome tweeter.
• Dual channels with discrete analog input electronics and three-band EQ.
• Dedicated guitar channel with Acoustic Resonance to restore natural tone to stage guitars with piezo pickups.
• Mic channel with phantom power and 1/4"/XLR combo input for connecting a vocal/guitar microphone or second instrument source.
• Chorus effect on guitar channel, delay/echo effect on mic channel, and independent reverb on both channels.
• Harmony function automatically creates smooth and accurate vocal harmonies via real-time key/chord analysis of the guitar input.
• Built-in looper for practicing, developing ideas, and enhancing live performances.
• Independent anti-feedback controls on each channel.
• Dual XLR DI jacks assignable to outputting individual channels (direct or post-effects) or both channels mixed together.
• USB output for direct recording to a computer.
• Control looper, harmony, and effects with optional footswitches.
For a demo, see: www.youtube.com .
For a tutorial series, see: www.youtube.com .
Click below to popup a larger image