Banjo With Resonator
Deering: EAGLE II(Item ID: EAGLE II Serial#: 1672)
Eagle Series Eagle II 5-String Banjo with Twenty-Ten Tone Ring
From the Deering website:
"The Eagle II banjo represents the latest in tone ring innovation from the collaborative efforts of Greg Deering and Jens Kruger. It features the ground breaking patented Twenty Ten Tone Ring - a Deering original crafted unlike any other traditional tone ring. Made of brass and producing a tone with a very rich mid-range and good bass and treble response, the most unique feature of the Eagle II banjo is that it is suitable to both clawhammer and bluegrass, among other styles."
• Maple Stained a Dark Red Mahogany
• Natural Ebony Fingerboard
• Original Eagle Engraved Inlays
• Slender Deering Neck Shape
• 22 Nickel-Silver Frets
• Fully Adjustable Two Way Truss Rod
• Deering Planetary Banjo Tuners
• Deering Geared 5th String Tuner
• Gloss Finish
• Deering Patent Pending Twenty-Ten Tone Ring
• 11" Three-Ply Violin Grade Maple Rim
• Deering Brass Notched Tension Hoop
• 11" Frosted Top Medium Crown Head
• 24 Round Hooks and 1/4" Hex Nuts
• 24 Bracket Shoes
• Eagle 2-Piece Flange
• Slender Shaped Armrest
• Nickel Plated Hardware
• Deering True Tone Tailpiece
• 5/8" Deering Smile Maple/Ebony Top Bridge
• Maple Stained Red Mahogany
• White Binding
• Straight Inside Sidewalls
• Gloss Finish
- Neck Width at the Nut - 1 1/4
- Scale Length Nut to Bridge - 26 1/4"
- Resonator Diameter - 13 7/8"
- Rim Diameter - 11"
- Overall Instrument Length - 38"
- Weight Approx. - 10 lbs
This banjo includes a deluxe hardshell case.
Click below to popup a larger image