Used Bass Guitars
Hofner: 500/2(Item ID: 500/2)
Sorry, this item is not currently in stock(C.1965) Club Bass with Sunburst Finish
From the Höfner website:
"The Höfner Club Bass was introduced in 1964 as an alternative to the famous Violin Bass model. It was aimed at bass players who wanted a slightly larger body but wanted the famous Höfner tone produced from the hollow body, set in neck and cantilevered fingerboard. Fitted with flatwound strings specifically designed for Höfner short scale 30" basses, it is lightweight, beautifully balanced and perfect for long playing sessions without back and shoulder strain."
Features and Specs:
• Double-Bound Hollowbody with Spruce Top and Maple Back and Sides
• Sunburst Finish
• Maple Neck
• Bound Rosewood Fingerboard with Zero Fret and Pearloid Dot Inlays
• Nut Width - 1 9/16”
• Scale - 30"
• Hofner Pickups in the Neck and Bridge
• Pearloid Control Panel with Silver Top Teacup Control Knobs and Three Slider Switches
• Dual Volume Controls
• Dual on/off Switches and a Rhythm/Solo Switch
• Nickel Trapeze Tailpiece
• Height Adjustable Ebony Bridge with Adjustable Nickel Saddles.
As it is made with a hollow body, this über cool bass guitar is exceptionally light weight, very resonant acoustically, and thus sounds surprisingly good simply played unamplified.
Overall, this instrument is in excellent condition, but it does have some road wear to report and it is missing its pearloid pickguard. Nevertheless, it has a splendid vintage charm that is visually very satisfying.
This guitar includes its original hardshell case (used)
Sorry, this item is not currently in stock
Click below to popup a larger image